It was really cool seeing the Bleacher Bar which is the only bar with a view in the stadium. During games they make people rotate so everyone can get a piece of the action.
We were so full and we only made it to about half of the places, but here is some of what we tried.
- Bawd Dogs - Texas Ranger Dog (BBQ, Bacon, and cheese on a sub roll) The best Dog I ever had
- Julio's Liquors - Free Bottles of Hot sauce
- Boloco - Summer Burrito (Black beans, Cheese, mango salsa and rice) Very good
- Kowloon - Famous Saugas Wing - Not all I thought they would be
- Cape Cod Chips - Free bags of Chips
- Lilly's Gourmet Pasta - They Had different Raviolis, I had Lobster and it was amazing
- Captain Eli - Root beer
- Carl's Steak Subs - These are the best Steak subs ever
- New Bridge Cafe - Awesome Steak Tips
- Chicken Bone - Buffalo Wing that made me Break a sweat
- Comella's - The Mess ( a mix match of pasta)
- Palumbos Kettle Corn - Kettle corn
- Panera Bread - Broccoli Cheese Soup in a bread bowl, Cinnamon twist bagels, cookies, and sandwiches.
- Edible Arrangement - Chocolate dipped Strawberries, Banana's, and apples. We went back here a few times
- Pure Chocolate - P2C2 - Oh my god, you have to try this
- Exchange ST Bistro - Spring rolls - The only thing of the day I didn't like
- Red Bones - Pulled Pork Sliders with your choice of mild, hot, or sweet sauce
- Fire and Ice - Fajitas
- Fire Flys - Ribs
- Fuddruckers - Burger sliders
- Halfway Cafe - Turkey Tips - I am contemplating going to get these
- Wholly Cannoli - Dynamite sticks - These things are the best
- Harrows Chicken Pie - The best chicken pot pie I have ever had
- Wicked Whoopies - Multiple kinds of whoppie pies
- Yummies - Candy Necklaces
This was not nearly everything, Just what I remember. Well worth the $40 a person I thought.