Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Joey's Bar and Grill Update

Last Friday my son was sick, and I stayed home to care for him so that he would not be downstairs with the other kids that come for day care. I decided it would be a perfect day to try Joey's for lunch takeout while my son took a nap.

My wife tried the Chicken Salad wrap with Fries, I chose the Fire Cooked Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries and we shared an order of onion rings. As usual Joey's did not disappoint!! The Chicken salad wrap was huge, and could not be finished in one seating. The Burger was excellent, and the Onion rings, lightly battered and tossed in Parmesan cheese, were to die for.

You must try Joey's if you haven't already.

My original Blog can be read here: http://mattsresturantreviews.blogspot.com/2008/07/joeys-bar-and-grill.html

Joey's Bar and Grill
242 Mill Street
Worcester MA 01603
508-797-3800

1 comment:

debbie said...

Got to tell you Matt, Love this restaurant. Gone there twice, once for lunch had baked haddock/special w/sweet potatoe fries and this past Thurs night had the barbaque ribs and I must say they were awesome!!! Fell right off the bones and again had the sp/fries. Went w/MJ both (ask me sometime about the parking lot experience) funny story!!