Friday, March 20, 2009

Nick's Roast Beef and Deli

Today I went to Nashua NH for some installs for work, and on the way back I was trying to decide where to grab lunch. Then I remembered hearing about Nick's Roast Beef and Deli in Marlborough recently, so I punched it into my trusty GPS, and headed there.

Appearance: Nicks is located in a small strip mall right on RT. 20 in Marlborough. The inside is your typical Deli, a few tables and a Big overhead board with the menu. I really liked that you can see the big roast on the meat slicer, and watch your roast beef get freshly sliced.

Food: The Menu consists of all your favorite Sandwich's, and a few salads and Dinners. I of course had to try the Super served on an over sized onion roll with cheese and BBQ sauce, and an order of Homemade onion rings. The Sandwich was piled high with delicious Roast Beef, and the BBQ sauce was sweet with just enough kick to it, but I must say it was the onion rings that surprised me. They were flaky battered, not to greasy, and perfectly seasoned. I must say the best Onion Rings I have ever had.

Service: I did take out, which I think most of their business is, so all I met was the pleasant lady that took my order.

Value: I don't think you can go wrong with the homemade things at Nicks. My Lunch cost under $10, and I was completely full and satisfied after my meal.

A definite try again on my list, and a place that I have already started to recommend to my friend.

Nick's Roast Beef and Deli
636 Boston Post Rd
Marlborough, MA 01752
http://www.nicksroastbeefdeli.com/

No comments: