Monday, July 6, 2009

CBS Scene Resturant and Bar

So I am really far behind on my Restaurant reviews, but I am going to try to catch up this week. Quite some time ago now, Headed out with the Neighbors to Patriots place in Foxboro MA. What an amazing place. There is so much more then just the stadium there now. Anyways we went there to eat at CBS Scene.

Appearance: Well what can I say, it is most defiantly the first restaurant I have ever been in that has over 135 HD TV's. TV's were everywhere in the 3 story restaurant and bar. Every table had it's own personal TV with about 20 channels to choose from. We watched the Brady Bunch for some odd reason. Other then Tv's there was lots of other CBS things hung on the walls. One cool thing is that from some areas of the restaurant you can see right into the stadium.

Food: As you all know, I did my homework, and has some ideas of what I wanted before getting there, only to be disappointed that in the restaurant I could not get the pigs in a blanket appetizer, as that is only served at the bar. Oh well!! My neighbor and me both started with Root Beer Floats (Root Beer Vodka, Stewart's Root Beer, and Vanilla Ice Cream). For Appetizers we decided on Cilantro Lime Chicken Quesadilla's with Pineapple Salsa, and Fried Calamari, both were very good. For the main course, My wife got the Pastrami Sandwich which was just average. One neighbor got a grilled chicken which she said was very good, and the other neighbor got This Fish and chips because it was served in a big ass bowl. Let me tell you there were allot of fries in his bowl. I choose the Kobe Cheeseburger pizza, and it was just OK. Then for dessert we got the dessert sampler which consisted of Warm Chocolate bread pudding (Very Yummy), Fruit crisp (should have been warm, not cold), and cheesecake.

Value: Well it was a while ago, so I do not remember our total, but if I remember correctly it was well over $100 for the 4 of us for lunch. The Root Beer floats were $12 each, ans were the desserts. Judge for yourselves, but I thought it was quite expensive for what we got. You are paying for the atmosphere I guess.

Service: The service was great. Our waitress was very polite, and attentive.

Overall, great experience!! I would guess this would be a great place to watch a game, if you could get in. As for just a dinner, A bit pricey for my taste, but once again, an great experience.

CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar
200 Patriot Place
Foxoboro, MA 02035
http://www.cbsscene.com

No comments: