Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

A while ago now a couple of coworkers and myself headed to Marlborough to try out Five Guys. I have been wanting to try them out, but until recently the closest location was Foxboro.

Appearance: Busy!!!!! The place was packed. You walk up to a fast food style counter to place your order, then move to the pick-up line and wait for your number to be called. There are plenty of tables, and lots, and I mean lots of bags of potatoes stacked around.

Food: The menu consists of Burgers, Fries, and Dogs. We all of course went with burgers, and you get your choice of toppings which there are quite a few to choose from. Fries come in regular or Cajun style, and the order of the is huge. I also enjoyed that they had shelled peanuts for free. Overall everything was excellent.

Value: Lunch did cost over $10 a person, but I felt is was worth it. I left feeling very full and satisfied with my meal.

Service: For as busy as the place was when we went, they moved everything right along at a rapid pace. I would say from the time I ordered, until my order came up, was under 10 minutes.

A definite must try if you are in the Marlborough area, or even at Patriots Place in Foxboro.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries
197 Boston Post Road
Marlborough, MA 01752
http://www.fiveguys.com

No comments: