Thursday, October 15, 2009

Have not been able to eat out that often

Hello Everyone,

I apologize that my blog has not been updated recently. With the current economy, Having 2 children, and saving for the Holidays, I have not been able to get to any different restaurants lately.

I have decided to expand my blog to different types of reviews. In the effort to save money, my family has been trying all kinds of different recipes. Things that we would like to order out at a restaurant. I find these recipes all over the place, in cookbooks, magazines and mostly on different blogs out there. So in the near future look for some recipe reviews!!

I have also decided to review different types of beers. Recently my wife started school on Wednesdays, and a very good friend has been coming over for beers and video games. Over the past couple of weeks we have experimented on some different Brews, and I would like to start sharing them with you.

As always i will continue to do the restaurant reviews as I try new places, but I thought it would be interesting to mix it up a little. Hope You all enjoy

No comments: